Interesting interviews here with Julian Assange.
The first interview is conducted by Paul Mason, who normally provides good material for Channel 4 News but here transforms into a typical establishment hack. The second interview is conducted by the host of RT’s Going Underground Afshin Rattansi and is more sympathetic to Assange. Both interviews offer an interesting contrast. Issues covered include extradition, Chelsea Manning, Edward Snowden, the Arab Spring, the Islamic State, attempts to overthrow the Syrian government, U.S. foreign policy, the “special relationship” between Britain and America, the role of “free markets” and the new book The Wikileaks Files.
- Assange back in spotlight with new Wikileaks book
- Assange to RT: ‘US empire’ planned to overthrow Syrian govt years before uprising
- Assange: What Wikileaks Teaches Us About How the U.S. Operates
- Assange Denied the Right to Defend Himself Against Sexual Assault Allegations
- Julian Assange: The untold story of an epic struggle for justice
- Julian Assange on Wikileaks’ Comeback:…
View original post 47 more words